Terms & Conditions
Ownership of the Website
All pages within this Website and any material available therein are the property of the Company (or its authorized licensors or suppliers). This Website and its contents are protected by United States trademark and copyright laws. Nothing herein may be copied or utilized without the express written consent of the Company.
Use and Conduct
Individuals visiting the website and purchasing purchase products goods, either directly or indirectly (the “Services and Products”), hereby agree to use these Services and Products only for the purposes intended as permitted by: (a) the express terms set forth herein; and (b) all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, individuals agree to the following:
- In order to access our Services and Products, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as personal information, identification, contact details, social security number, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Services and Products. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Services and Products, including without limitation, your user name, login name and password. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account login. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- The Company does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persona under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of 18, you may use the Website only with permission of a parent or guardian.
- Accessing, or attempting to access, any of our Services and Products by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access, or attempt to access, any of our Services and Products through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Services and Products, including the servers and/or networks to which our Services and Products are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Services and Products is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We do not assume any liability for any content input by you or any other third party users of our website and the Services and Products.
- You may not use any scraper, crawler, spider, robot or other automate means of any kind to access or copy date on the Website, deep-link to any feature or content on the Website, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
Prices for any Services and Products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any of our products (or any part or content thereof) without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinued Products. In the event a Service or Product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product/service listed at the incorrect price. This right to refuse or cancel any order shall exist whether or not the order has been confirmed and you have been charged. In a charge has already occurred and your order is cancelled, we will promptly issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price.
Payment and Fees
You agree to pay all applicable fees and taxes for the Services and Products. Unless otherwise noted, all currency references are in U.S. dollars. All fees and charges are payable in accordance with payment terms and are due immediately upon using the Services and Products. If you purchase a monthly (or other periodic) membership, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment charge each month on the date of your subscription at the then-current subscription rate, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
Services and Products may be purchase from the Website. The Company accepts credit and debit cards issued by United States banking institutions. If you enroll to make recurring payments automatically, all charges and fees will be billed to the credit card you designate during the setup process. If you want to designate a different credit card or if there is a change in your credit card, you must change your information online.
You represent and warrant that if you are making online payments that: (a) any credit card, debit card or bank account information you supply is true, correct and complete; (b) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, debit card company or bank; (c) you will pay the charges incurred by you in the amounts posted, including taxes; and (d) you are the person to whom the credit card, debit card or bank account belongs to.
Visiting the Website or making any contact to the Company or through the Website to third parties shall constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Exchanges or Returns
The purchase of all Services and Products is subject to the Company’s Return Policy.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. If any order is so cancelled, you will be notified and all payments made will be refunded.
Links to third party sites/Third party services
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Company and it is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site or any association with its operators.
User Generated Content, Reviews, Feedback and other Postings on the Website
If you submit, upload or post any comments, ideas, suggestions, information, files, images or other materials to the Website (“User Content”), you agree not to prove any User Content that: (a) is defamatory, libelous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harmful or could encourage criminal or unethical behavior; (b) violates of infringes upon the rights of the Company or any other person or entity; (c) contains or transmits a virus; or (d) is otherwise harmful to the Company or any other person or entity. The Company may utilize, pursuant to a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license, any and all User Content as the Company may desire, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell or distribute such User Content. The Company is under no obligation to pay for such User Content.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD THAT ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES, BY YOU AGAINST THE COMPANY, shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use OF its SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. THE COMPANY will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using its Services and Products, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime. This release of liability is to the fullest extent of the law, including the direct negligence of ATC or its employees or staff.
All content and materials available on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of the Company and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by the Company.
Termination of Use
This website is owned and operated by the Company from its offices located in Lockhart, Texas. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Texas, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Texas, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Texas. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.